The Highest Performance Barrier Control in the Industry. Durable, Impermeable, Seamless, Seals Directly to Surface at all Attachment Points and Provides Outstanding Hydraulic Conductivity Against Ground Water/Moisture.
Precidium™ECS™ is a spray applied polyurea lining system. The characteristics of this system make it an outstanding choice as a barrier to prevent any type of vapor/particulate matter from moving from one sealed area to another. Examples of ideal uses include:
- Under slab Methane/Radon/VOC membranes
- Below grade vertical wall Methane/Radon/VOC membranes
- Asbestos Abatement/Sealing
The molecular structure of this lining system makes it a highly impenetrable membrane. When these characteristics are combined with the highly elastic/durable nature of this material it forms the most reliable lining system available today.
- Outstanding chemical resistance characteristics.
- Spray sealing directly to all penetrations, footings, pile caps, gradebeams, etc. provides a completely seamless and monolithic finish
- A high durable liner that protects against damaged caused during construction of the slab. Outperforms all other lining systems in independent 3rd party testing
- Elastic characteristics are ideal to prevent against damage due to ground settlement after construction.
- Forms a very reliable membrane to prevent groundwater and moisture from seeping into building.
- Quick cure – dry to touch in 20 seconds
- Can be applied in temperatures as low as -20 Celsius.
- Product is 100% solids with 0 VOC’s